We visited Holland in 2016 and below you will find our write ups about the places in Holland we have visited with our children, with lots of information on places we visited while away. You will also find mini guides if available under the mini guides section.
Family Travel in Holland Blog Articles
- Other Places To Visit When Heading To Duinrell In Holland
- Mini Guide to South Holland with Kids
- Exploring Leiden With Kids
- Cycling in Holland with Kids
- 5 Things To Do In Holland With Kids
- 12 Pictures That Will Make You Want To Visit Holland With Kids
- Kinderdijk Windmills near Rotterdam
- Cycling to Den Haag With Kids
- Eurocamp’s Avant Caravan Review
- Rotterdam Zoo with Kids
- Exploring Schiedam, Holland
- Duinrell Campsite in Holland
- Travelling from Hull to Rotterdam with P&O Ferries
- Cycle Ride To The Beach
- Day Out at Madurodam Minature Village, Holland
Mini Travel Guides For Travel With Kids
Travel To Holland
From the UK: Many airlines fly from the UK to many Amsterdam Airport. You also have the choice to drive to Holland (which is what we normally do). The Hull to Rotterdam ferry route is popular as is Harwich to Hook of Holland. Stena Line and P&O ferries cover these two routes. There should also the Newcastle to Amsterdam crossing too.
Travelling in Holland
Car: If you need to hire a car then you can hire one from the major airports or cities you are travelling to. Check out the car hire company for their pick up and drop off points. If taking your own car from the UK then remember to check what the local laws are and make sure your car has been serviced. Remember they drive on the right in Holland.
Public Transport: Coming Soon
Taxis: Coming Soon