Family travel in Spain is great a Spain tends to be a good choice for many families. You can get some great weather in Spain. In some areas, you can get good weather nearly all year round.
If you look below you will find all my blog articles from the places in Spain we have visited with my children with lots of information on places we visited while away. You will also find mini-guides if available under the mini-guides section.
Family Travel in Spain Blog Articles
- 12 Pictures That Will Make You Want To Visit Majorca With Kids
- Mini Travel Guide – Majorca with Kids
- Hotel Review – Alcudia Pins Hotel, Majorca
- Alcudia Old Town & Port de Pollença in Majorca
- Family Fun On The Soller Train and Tram, Majorca
- Family Fun At Palma Aquarium, Majorca
- 5 Things To Do in Majorca with Kids
- Exploring Majorca On The Island Tour
- Marineland in Majorca with Kids
Mini Travel Guides For Travel With Kids
Travel To Spain
From the UK: Many airlines fly from the UK to Mainland Spain, if flying into one of the Spanish Islands then there are options for budget airlines and also the bigger airlines like BA (British Airlines)
Travelling in Spain
Car: Renting a car can be done from all airports (from our knowledge) and also some bigger cities. If taking your own car from the UK then remember to check what the local laws are and make sure your car has been serviced. Remember they drive on the right in Spain!
Public Transport: From our experience, public transport is pretty easy to use and cheap. While we were in Majorca we used buses daily to get around. The train website is – Renfe, and is easy to use. There is also the high speed train website too – AVE Trains.
Taxis: Taxis can be found outside airports and in the major cities (waiting outside train stations etc) You can also phone taxis locally. Ask your hotel reception for details (they may even phone on your behalf)